Our 4th Airstream rally was held near the end of Autumn 2015 at the seaside village of Point Leo on the Mornington Peninsula. We had four vintage Airstreams attend:
- Peggy Sue: a 1966 Trade Wind owned by Jessie and Scott Curtis-Griffiths from Happy Glamper / Airstream Dreams.
- Wallabee: a 1968 Airstream Ambassador owned by Sonia Lear and Remi Pham from Airstream Family
- Bette: a 1975 Airstream Overlander owned by Tracey Johnson and Drew Lean from Airstream Downunder.
- Virginia: a 1974 Airstream owned by Matt and Sonia Mifsud from Airstream Days on instagram.
We also had other Airstreamers attend without their Airstreams! A big shout-out goes to:
- Amy and Dean Semmens and their three boys (their Airstream was in two parts so they attended in their Jayco),
- Peter + Renata Weinzettl and daughter, who visited in their cool vintage VW Beetle for the Saturday afternoon and evening,
- Chloe McConchie and her partner Ben, who visited for the Saturday afternoon.
We also had vintage caravan collectors and enthusiasts Lucy and Nathan Hersey from Franklin Coffee come and visit!